Welcome to PSP Agenda.
A Lua Calendar/Agenda program for the PSP. The user can store and review daily activities and events. This program utilizes the vCalendar standard allowing for easy portability to other platforms and programs.
Please pardon this page's rough layout, if I had time, I much rather spend it on coding the actual project, I'll get to making this page more visually appealing when the time allows.
I'm still preparing the source for the first release. Functionality is done, but the interface needs a face-lift. :) I will be posting some screenshots as soon as I'm somewhat satisfied with the default skin. I'm hoping that someone can help with creating some better skins for it once it's released though.
Here's a list of features the first release will contain:
- Calendar view where dates are in a different color if there's an event defined for that day.
- Day view for the use of inserting events, time is displayed in increments of hours.
- Events listing for editing and deleting of events.
- Fully skinnable interface (for more info, see readme.txt)
Here's a list of future features I'll like to add:
- None at the moment. If I found any, I would've fixed them right!? <doh>
- Ability to set the timezone (since the Lua player is unable to retrieve the time correctly).
- Use vCard standard to add in contact list capability.
Last but not least, a big thank you goes to sourceforge.net for hosting this site for free. I think it's the best thing since sliced bread. :)
Have some extra cash you want to get rid of? You can donate it to me. :)